Hardwood Flooring Resource Articles
This page provides useful information and articles regarding hardwood
flooring. Please click a link below to get started.
Here you can find information on caring for and installing your solid 3/4 exotic hardwood floor from Brazilian Direct. Typically, maintenance instructions are always the same. Installation may vary by application. Be sure to use a professional install for the best results from your Brazilian Cherry, Santos Mahogany, Brazilian Teak, other other hardwood floors.
- Hardwood Flooring Tool Tips - Tips for tools to use during installation.
- Maintenance - Basic tips to keep your hardwood floor looking beautiful all year long.
- Cleaning - Information for when you want to give your floor a good cleaning.
- Installation - Installation information and post-installation tips for your floor. Read this before installing your floor.
- Shipping Information - Information on what to expect during delivery.
- Accessorize - Your hardwood just floor isn't complete without matching trim, reducer, vents, and other accessories.