3/4" Engineered Eco-Core Hardwood
As our flagship engineered line, eco-core offers the flexibility of engineered hardwood with the stability of solids. It features long lengths, wide widths, lifetime structural warranty, and is approved for over radiant. Prefinishing and hand-scraping available. Made in the USA!
Features & Benefits
- Eco-Smart - FSC certified and green
- Construction (Stable Core Technology) - 3-play hardwood solid sawn material. Better than plywood core, balanced for stability and performance.
- Thickness - 3/4" overall. Superior to 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8". Overall thickness matches all vents, nosing, and trim for easy installation.
- Length - Minimum average 4'-5' depending on grade. Better overall appearance, easier installation, and longer lengths that most engineered flooring products.
- Wear Layer - 3/16" sawn lumber comparable to 3/4" solid. Can be sanded multiple times if needed.
- Milling - Tongue and grooved, end matched, square edged, .001" tolerance ensures excellent fit and finish, less wasted, less sanding, and faster installation.
- Widths - 3" - 8" and custom. Excellent array of widths to meet your needs.
- Products 7 domestic species, 2 exotic species. Rift and quartered available in Red and White Oak. Custom species available upon request. Available in unfinished (Square edge) and prefinished (micro-bevel).
- Grades - Select and Character standard. Custom grades available.
- Hand Scraped - True hand scraped available in all products (unfinished), old world look with no repeat patterns.
- Installation - Nail or glue down
- Origin - Made in Michigan. Utilizing Michigan trees and using green methods - better for the environment.
- Warranty - Lifetime Warranty.
River Raisin Cherry
3-play solid sawn
3" - 8"
Random 18"-10' lengths (average 4'-5')
Square Edge, Tongue and Groove, End Matched
- Radiant Heat
- Below Grade
- Oriented Strand Board
- The look and feel of 3/4" Solid Wood Flooring
- Less expansion and contraction